Simon Yu verwendet sehr regelm√§ssig den Umwelt-Toxin und Mycotoxin-Test von GREAT PLAINS LAB.
Ich hab die Firma angeschrieben und folgende Antwort bekommen
Dear Dr. Retzek,
Thank you very much for your e-mail and for your interest in our tests. The main environmental toxic chemicals test we currently offer is the GPL-TOX (https://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/gpl-tox) which screens for over 172 toxic elements. In addition to that, we offer a Glyphosate Test (https://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/glyphosate-test) and a Mycotoxins Test (mould toxicity) (https://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/gplmycotox). All these tests are run in urine samples.
Using our testing is simple. Actually, we have patients who send their samples to us from all over Europe. These are the steps of the testing process:
- It is necessary that you open an account at our laboratory by filling out the on-line form at: https://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/new-client-form-intl.
- On that same form you can indicate which kits and which amounts you would like to order. We ship test kits free of charge from the US to Austria for physicians.
- The form will give you the option of selecting your preferred method of payment.
- Your patients will collect and ship the urine samples back to our laboratory following the test instructions that come in the kits.
- Our lab will generate test results and send them to you about 2-3 later. You can select the best method for the delivery of test results.
Once you fill out the form I will send you the price list since you can have access to special discounted prices once you open your physician account.
Please feel free to let me know should you have any additional questions.
Thank you so much.
International Operations Manager
The Great Plains Laboratory
11813 W. 77th Street
Lenexa, KS 66214
Phone (913) 341-8949 Ext. 151
Fax (913) 548-0652